We collect certain personal information about you only when that information is provided by you, or is obtained by us with your consent. We use that information to provide various services to you at your request.
Sources from which we collect information:
• Phone calls with you,
• Letters or e-mails from you,
• Online orders
We do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
• To comply with a validly issued and enforceable summons or subpoena.
• In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our company, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
• As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
• To provide information to affiliates of the company and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our company and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our company, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also keep physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
Merchandize Liquidators, LLC